Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MS-58 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
MANAGEMENT OF R&D AND INNOVATION
Course Code : MS-58
Course Title : Management of R&D and Innovation
Assignment Code : MS-58/TMA/ JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 session is 30th April 2024.
- What is the interaction between science, technology and business? How do these interactions affect industrial growth? Discuss with suitable examples.
- “Partnership is being entered into not only for marketing but also for manufacture and licensing of new innovations”. Explain why partnership is needed in innovation in the light of the statement.
- (a) What factors could possibly cause the termination of R&D project? What could be possible barriers in project termination and how could they be overcome?
(b) What are the various causes of failure of R&D projects? What can the management do to prevent such failure?
- “Technology policies in India and in many other countries suggest a close cooperation between industry, institutes and government to achieve the various objectives of such policies”. Explain the features of technology policy in India.
- What are the duties of a technical consultant? Is the cost of consultancy in a firm justified in terms of expected returns?
MS58, MS 58