Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MPSE-4 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
M.P.S.E-04 SOCIAL AND POLITICAL THOUGHT IN MODERN INDIA
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MPSE-004
Assignment Code: ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
- Discuss the nature of state and sovereignty in ancient India.
- Write an essay on the construction of India in the 19th century.
- Trace the trajectory of Muslim thought in colonial India.
- Elaborate upon the religio–political ideas of Dayanand Saraswati.
- Describe the importance of Lal-Bal-Pal in the nationalist movement.
Write a short note on each part of the following questions in about 250 words.
- a) Sri Aurobindo on Renaissance in Hinduism
- b) V.D. Savarkar on social reforms
- a) Maulana Maududi’s views on nationalism
- b) Jaipal Singh as a champion of Adivasi identity
- a) Gandhi’s theory of Trusteeship
- b) Nehru’s theory of culture
- a) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on Constitutional Democracy
- b) M.N. Roy’s Radical Humanism
- a) EMS Namboodiripad on the strategy of Indian Revolution
- b) Socialist thought of Jayaprakash Narayan
MPSE4, MPSE 4