Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MMPF-2 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
CAPITAL INVESTMENT AND FINANCING DECISIONS
Course Code : MMPF-002
Course Title : Capital Investment and Financing Decisions
Assignment Code : MMPF-002/TMA/ JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 sessions is 30th April, 2024.
- Discuss the distinguishing features of a project and describe the project life cycle.
- Explain the various techniques used for measurement of project risk.
- What are the various global sources of financing? Discuss the salient features of depository Receipts Scheme, 2014.
- What do you understand by Financial Restructuring? How will you assess merger as source of value addition.
- Calculate the Operating Leverage, Financial Leverage and Combined Leverage from the following data under situation I and II and Financial Plan A & B.
|Installed Capacity||4000 units|
|Actual Production & Sales||75% of the Capacity|
|Selling Price||Rs. 30 per unit|
|Variable Cost||Rs. 15 per unit|
|Under Situation I||Rs. 15,000|
|Under Situation II||Rs. 20, 000|
|Debt (rate of Interest at 20%)||10,000||5,000|
MMPF2, MMPF 2