Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MGP-4 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
GANDHI AND PEACE STUDIES
Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS)
Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)
M.G.P-04 GANDHI’S POLITICAL THOUGHT
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MGP-004
Assignment Code: MGP-004/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is
to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
- What do you understand by colonialism and imperialism? Elaborate its impact on the socioeconomic life.
- Examine the concepts of social transformation and redistribution of power in socialism.
- Describe the role of pluralism and tolerance in the democratic world order.
- Discuss the relevance, efficacy and feasibility of Gandhian Satyagraha in the 21st century.
- Differentiate between Direct and Indirect Violence.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
- a) Gandhi‟s concept of individual autonomy
- b) The importance of satyagraha in the nuclear age
- a) Gandhi‟s concept of power
- b) The role of constructive programme in Gandhi‟s philosophy
- a) Structural violence
- b) Concept of Justice
- a) Gandhi‟s views of Fascism
- b) Gandhi‟s views on racial and caste equality
- a) Conflict and its resolution
- b) State, obligation and civil disobedience
MGP4, MGP 4