Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BEGC-111 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
Assignment July, 2023 & January, 2024 Sessions
(Based on Blocks 1 – 4)
Course Code: BEGC-111/ 2023-2024
Max. Marks: 100
This assignment is split up into three sections: A, B and C.
Attempt ALL the questions.
Explain the following with reference to the context:
- The Eyes around – had wrung them dry-
And Breaths were gathering firm
For that last Onset – when the King
Be witnessed – in the Room –
- I measure every Grief I meet
With narrow, probing, eyes –
I wonder if It weighs like Mine
Or has an Easier size
- The language I speak
Becomes mine, its distortions, its queerness
All mine, mine alone. It is half English, half
Indian, funny perhaps, but it is honest,
It is as human as I am human, don’t
- You need no book, Rasha Sundari
no paper or pen either
you have the black, smudgy kitchen wall
for your magical scribbles
lines, ellipses, curves
all of them your secret codes for
a whole new world.
- What are the issues that Mary Wollstonecraft touches upon?
- Comment on the changed perspective in Chandrabhati’s Ramayana.
- How does Ambai critique patriarchy in her story?
- Can The Yellow Wallpaper be described as self-confessional literature? Elaborate.
- How does Sunlight on a Broken Column reflect the society of that time and place?
- What do you think women’s writing seeks to express?
BEGC111, BEGC 111 ENGLISH MEDIUM