Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MS-28 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
Course Code : MS – 28
Course Title : Labour Laws
Assignment Code : MS – 28/TMA/ JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 session is 30th April 2024.
- Discuss the obligations of employers and employees under the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948.
- Write the various interpretations under the Minimum Wages Act, 1948. How are Advisory Board and the Central Advisory Board composed and function?
- Identify the need to prohibit the employment of children in certain establishments under the constitution of India and state the efforts made at international levels to eradicate child labour.
- Write a comprehension on the recommendations of the second National Commission on Labour, 2002.
- What is the provision related to the welfare of the labour enshrined in the Plantation Labour Act 1951? Describe in brief its applicability and scope also.
MS28, MS 28