Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MFP-5 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
PROFESSIONALS IN FINANCIAL MARKETS PRACTICE
Course Code : MFP-5
Course Title : Professionals in Financial Markets Practice
Assignment Code : MFP-5/TMA/JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 sessions is 30th April, 2024.
- Meet a Stock Broker of your choice and discuss the role played by him/her and the major activities that he/she undertakes. Also discuss major changes that have taken place in the arena of Brokerage Houses in the recent times. Write a note on your meeting. .
- What do you understand by Dematerialisation of Securities? Explain its advantages to the Investors and the Companies. How does a Depository Account differ from a Bank Account? What services are rendered by a Depository? Discuss.
- What is meant by ‘Due Diligence’? What are its main benefits? Describe the process of due diligence and constitution of the team for this purpose.
- What is a ‘Mutual Fund’? How mutual funds are categorized on the basis of the investment objectives? Discuss the structure mutual funds in India.
- What are the various routes through which securities are issued in the Equity and Debt markets? Discuss the various issues that are required to be taken care of while regulating the Public Issue of Securities.
MFP5, MFP 5