Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MFP-4 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
CURRENCY AND DEBT MARKETS
Course Code : MFP -4
Course Title : Currency and Debt Markets
Assignment Code : MFP-4/TMA/JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 sessions is 30th April, 2024.
- Explain the meaning of Foreign Exchange? Describe the features of foreign exchange market and compare them with the other segments of financial markets.
- What is nominal and real exchange rate? Also explain the concept of real effective exchange rate. Discuss the economic factors impacting exchange rates.
- What are ‘Currency Futures’? Describe the various trading / investment strategies used in Futures Market.
- What is a Money Market? Explain in detail the dynamics of REPO (Repurchase Agreement).
- What is Interest Rate Futures (IRF)? Explain their application in Investment Strategies and Risk Management Strategies.
MFP4, MFP 4