Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
Course Code : MFP -1
Course Title : Equity Markets
Assignment Code : MFP -1/TMA/JAN/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for January 2023 session is 30th April, 2023 and for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023.
- What do you understand by ‘Book Building Process’ of issuing shares? Discuss the procedure adopted for this purpose and the advantage to the Issuing Company and the Investors.
- Explain the role of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) in regulating thesecurities markets in India. Discuss the major achievements of SEBI since its inception.
- What do you understand by pledging of shares? How is it different from hypothecation of shares? Explain the procedure adopted for pledging of shares.
- Explain ‘Qualified Institutional Placement’ and the process involved in it. Discuss the regulatory framework that has evolved for this purpose in India.
- Explain the steps involved in the process of portfolio management. Discuss the fiduciary responsibilities of a Portfolio Manager?