Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MEG-7 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
INDIAN ENGLISH LITERATURE
(Based on Blocks 1-8)
Course Code: MEG-07/ 2023-2024
Max. Marks: 100
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short notes on: 5 x 4 = 20
a) Message of Sri Aurobindo in ‘Life and Death’.
b) Ruskin Bond’s Art of story Telling
c) Narrative techniques in Gajar Halwa
d) Central theme of poem ‘My Grandmother’s House by Kamala Das.
2. Comment on the problems and challenges faced by the Post 1930s Novelists.
3. Attempt a character sketch of the Astrologer. How does this story evoke sympathy/anger?
4. Examine the treatment of time in ‘Clear Light of Day’.
5. Trace the origin of Indian English Poetry.
MEG7, MEG 7