Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
Maximum marks 100
Answer any five questions while Q. 1 is compulsory. All questions carry equal marks.( 20×5= 100)
1. Write short note on the following. (any four)
(i) Humanistic approach to language teaching
(ii) Practitioner research
(iii) Integration of language skills
(iv) Fluency as language skills
(v) Intensive and Extensive reading
2. Discuss the practitioner research and its significance in teaching. Also mention the ways to conduct it.
3. Discuss the approaches, the teachers of English language can imply to develop the writing ability of their learners.
4. What is the significance of ICT tools being used in modern classrooms? How can they be better used in Indian context?
5. Explain the role of language tests and assessment; and describe the five cardinal principles of assessment used to maintain the quality in it.
6. What are the alternatives of conventional assessment system and how can they be effectively used in Indian classrooms?
7. Discuss the web based tools that can be used to improve the classroom teaching enhancing the interest among the learners of English language.
CTE103, CTE 103