Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BSOC-104 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
B.S.O.C-104 SOCIOLOGY OF INDIA – II
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BSOC-104
Assignment Code: BSOC-104/ASST/TMA/2023-24
There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- Critically discuss the colonial description of society in India. 20
- Describe the institutional limitations and women’s movement in India. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
- Discuss the basic features of the Indian Constitution. 10
- Define social mobility and discuss social mobility in caste in India. 10
- What is ethnicity? Discuss its different forms.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- Define the concept of tribe.
- What is a peasant movement? Discuss
- What is ‘Great Tradition’ and ‘Little Tradition’?
- What is modernization?
- Describe the urban working class briefly.
BSOC104, BSOC 104