Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BPSE-144 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
INTRODUCTION TO SOUTH ASIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-144
Assignment Code: BPSE-144/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
- Define civil society. Discuss the important elements and role of civil society organisations in South Asia.
- What are the challenges for South Asian countries to achieve human development? Explain.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries
- What is the issue of Lipulekh? Elaborate.
- Explain the armed conflicts in Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
- Critically examine the role of Pakistan in South Asian security.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
- Radical perspectives of civil society
- Democratisation of Nepal
- Hydro politics
- Political structure of Bhutan
- Farmers protest in India
BPSE144, BPSE 144 ENGLISH MEDIUM