Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BPSE-143 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
STATE POLITICS IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-143
Assignment Code: BPSC-143/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- Examine the various approaches to the study of state politics in India.
- Discuss the federal division of powers between the Centre and States in India.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
- Elaborate upon constitutional provisions for urban local governments in India.
- Analyse how state-level leadership evolved during the late 1960s and early 1980s.
- Examine the autonomy demands from regional political parties in India.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- Write a brief note on the decline of the “Congress System.
- Write a brief note on the Anandpur Sahib Resolution.
- Explain the Three-language Formula.
- Explain the Residuary power of legislation.
- What is the Mandal Commission Report?
BPSE143, BPSE 143 ENGLISH MEDIUM