Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BPSE-142 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
INDIA’S FOREIGN POLICY IN A CHANGING WORLD
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSE-142
Assignment Code: BPSE-142/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks
- Compare India’s foreign policy under UPA and NDA –II regimes.
- Critically examine the nature of India –US relations in the post –Cold War era.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries
- Discuss strategic significance of Russia in India’s foreign policy.
- Examine the Tibet factor in India –China relations.
- Critically examine India’s neighbourhood policy.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
- India’s views on the Belt and Road initiative
- Why India did not sign the Nuclear Non –Proliferation Treaty (NPT)? Explain.
- India and G-20
- India’s Act East policy
- Changing objectives of India’s foreign policy
BPSE142, BPSE 142 ENGLISH MEDIUM