Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BPSC-132 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
INDIAN GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-132
Assignment Code: BPSC-132/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- Discuss the essential features of the Indian Constitution.
- Explain the functions and jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Courts.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
- Discuss the special powers and functions of the Rajya Sabha.
- Explain the procedure for removing a judge of the Supreme Court.
- Examine the Parliament’s powers to amend the Constitution of India.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- Explain the dominant party system.
- Explain the meaning of Secularism and Secularisation.
- What is a tribe, and how is it different from a caste?
- Write a brief note on the importance of rights under Articles 20 and 21.
- Write a brief note on Emergency provisions in the Indian Constitution.
BPSC132, BPSC 132