Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BPSC-105 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
INTRODUCTION TO COMPARATIVE GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BPSC-105
Assignment Code: BPSC-105/ASST/TMA/2023-24
There are three sections in this assignment. You have to answer all questions in each Section.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
- Describe how the nature, field and scope of comparative politics have evolved in response to the changing socio-political concerns over different historical periods.
- Examine the meaning and evolution of the doctrine of parliamentary supremacy.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks.
- What are the major challenges confronting the Chinese Communist Party in contemporary times? Explain.
- Explain the doctrine of rule of law. How does it act as a constraint on the powers of the government?
- What are the development strategies adopted by Brazil since its independence? Elaborate.
Assignment – III
Write a short note on the following in about 100 words each. Each short note carries 6 marks.
- Federalism in Nigeria
- Deutsch’s cybernetics theory
- Wallerstein’s World System analysis
- Dictatorship of the proletariat
- The concept of dependent development.
BPSC105, BPSC 105