Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BPSC-102 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND DEMOCRACY IN INDIA
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENTS)
Course code: BPSC-102
Assignment Code: BPSC-102/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer all questions in the three Assignments and submit them together.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- Elaborate upon the key characteristic features of Fundamental Rights.
- Discuss the different types of emergencies in the Indian Constitution.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each. 3
- What is the meaning and significance of the Preamble?
- Examine the importance of the division of powers for a federal polity.
- Explain the functions and jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- How can we categorise the Directive Principles of State Policy?
- What are the powers of the Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
- What were the recommendations of the Sarkaria Commission?
- Discuss the special powers and functions of the Rajya Sabha.
- Describe the structure of Local Self-Government in rural India.
BSC102, BPSC 102