Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
DEVEOLOPING EMOTIONAL COMPETENCE
DEVELOPING EMOTIONAL COMPETENCE (BPCS 185)
Tutor Marked Assignments (TMA)
Course Code: BPCS 185
Assignment Code: Asst /TMA /2023-24
Total Marks: 100
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
Answer the following descriptive category questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks.
- Define emotional intelligence. Discuss the historical development and components of emotional intelligence.
- Explain the meaning and importance of self-control. Describe the strategies to develop selfcontrol.
- Explain the meaning of emotional competence. Describe the strategies to develop emotional competence.
Answer the following short category questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 5 marks.
- Benefits of emotional intelligence.
- Components of emotions.
- The emotional competence model.
- Self-regulation and self-motivation.
- Developing positive attitude.
- Sub-components of social skill and their behavioural description
- Functions of emotions.
- Differentiate between emotion and feeling.
BPCS185, BPCS 185 ENGLISH MEDIUM