Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
UNDERSTANDING PUBLIC POLICY
Answer the following in about 500 words each
- Discuss the meaning, nature and scope of public policy.
- Describe the nature of policy analysis, underlining its process and framework.
Answer the following in about 250 words each
- Describe the relationship between the nature of State and public policy.
- Briefly discuss the Estonian model of policy analysis.
- Examine the techniques of policy evaluation.
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- What are the propositions of the elite-mass theory?
- What do you mean by interest groups?
- Define civil society.
- Write a short note on the concept of social process.
- Mention the various constraints in policy monitoring.
BPAC106, BPAC 106 ENGLISH MEDIUM