Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BEGLA-135 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
ENGLISH IN DAILY LIFE
ASSIGNMENT:ENGLISH IN DAILY LIFE
Course Code: BEGLA-135
All sections are compulsory.
Answer the questions given below.
- Define the following terms
- Write antonyms of the following words
- Write the meanings of the given idioms and use them in sentences of your own.
- Beat around the bush
- Cut corners
- Up in arms
- Get your act together
- Use the correct form of the verb given in the bracket
- I _(has, had) a math test yesterday.
- I_(will go, will went) to the store later.
- I had already_(fallen, fall) asleep when my alarm went off.
- I_(are reading, am reading)a newspaper.
- Complete the following sentences by using appropriate subordinate clauses
- I don’t know_.
- The child needed help__________.
- __she was not able to find a good job.
- She said___.
Answer the following questions in about 150 words each.
- How to begin and end conversation appropriately?
- Write a newspaper report for a local daily pointing to sudden rise in pollution in your area.
- Write a letter to your friend explaining her the importance of discipline in life.
- Construct a dialogue between two students discussing their plans for holidays.
- Write 7/8 diary entries for the most thrilling day of your life till date.
Answer the following] questions in about 200-250 words each.
- Describe a new market area that you visited recently. You can describe in terms of its location, infrastructure, it’s comparison with other similar places etc.
- Write an essay on Gender Sensitization.
BEGLA135, BEGLA 135