Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MSWE-2 Solved Assignment English Medium 2022-23 for July 2022 and January 2023 Session
WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
Note: (i) Answer all the five questions.
(ii) All questions carry equal marks.
(iii) Answers to question no. 1 and 2 should not exceed 600 words each.
1. Discuss the role of social worker in child care settings with suitable examples?
Discuss in brief the constitutional safeguards and the legislative measures for women’s development?
2. Discuss the various programmes for women’s development in India?
Discuss the influence of peer pressure, interpersonal relationships and socialization of the adolescence.
3. Answer any two of the following questions in about 300 words each:
a) State the factors responsible for poor female literate rate in India?
b) Discuss the welfare programmes for development of girls in India?
c) Analyze the difficulties faced by the children in critical circumstances?
d) How does patriarchy control women? Briefly explain.
4. Write short notes on any four of the following in about 150 words each:
a) Discuss about ‘Millennium Development Goals’?
b) List the factors responsible for children living on the street?
c) Describe the welfare programmes for children in India?
d) Discuss the constitutional safeguards for children in brief.
e) Write a note on family life cycle.
f) Discuss the impact of HIV/AIDS on Children.
5. Write short notes on any five of the following in about 100 words each:
a) Rag pickers
b) Psychological empowerment
c) Child marriages
h) Sex ration in India
MSWE2, MSWE 2