Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MPCE-46 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
APPLIED POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-046
Assignment Code: MPCE-046/ASST/TMA/2023-24
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
- Explain the concept of self. Differentiate it from self-esteem and self-efficacy.
- Explain the concept of flow. Describe the components of flow experience.
- Describe the meaning and types of aging. Discuss the application of positive psychology for successful aging.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
- Describe the process of topic selection and review of literature while doingresearch.
- Explain various models of happiness.
- Explain the various approaches to optimism.
- Explain positive schooling. Describe the components and theoretical models of positive schooling.
- Describe various strategies to enhance our close relationships using positive psychology constructs.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
- Types of research based on the enquiry mode
- Kindness and well-being
11.Grotberg’s paradigm of resilience
- Psychological capital
- General Adaptation Syndrome model of stress
- Post-traumatic growth
- Ashtanga yoga
- Panchakosha model of well-being
MPCE46, MPCE 46