Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MPCE-23 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
INTERVENTIONS IN COUNSELLING
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-023
Assignment Code: MPCE-023/ASST/TMA/2023-24
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
- Describe the meaning and goals of Interpersonal psychotherapy and explain the problem areas addressed by it.
- Discuss critically the solution-focused counseling, highlighting its assumptions, procedure, potentials and limitations.
- Explain client-centred counseling and highlight its key concepts.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
- Discuss the applications of Interpersonal counseling in special populations.
- Describe the techniques for helping children with learning disability.
- Explain separation anxiety and selective mutism. Describe the techniques for helping children with anxiety disorder.
- Describe the various types of groups in counseling and their importance.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of eclectic counseling.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Symptoms of ADHD
- Technical eclecticism approach
- Object relation theory
- Marriage counselling
- Informed consent
- Ethical issues in e-counselling
- Gestalt approach to counselling
- Play therapy
MPCE23, MPCE 23