Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MEC-105/205 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
MEC-105/205: INDIAN ECONOMIC POLICY
Tutor Marked Assignment
Course Code: MEC-105/205
Assignment Code: MEC-205/AST/2023-24
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Answer all the questions.
Answer the following questions in about 700 words each. The word limits do not apply in case of numerical questions. Each question carries 20 marks.
1. “The question of Centre-State relations has become the focal point of discussion for a number of reasons”- Comment on this statement and point out the reasons for conflict between Centre and State.
2. “The pattern of structural change in the Indian economy has deviated from the development pattern of Western and South Asian economies.” Examine this statement.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each. Each question carries 12marks.
3. What are the objectives of Monetary policy? Which instruments are used by the RBI to attain these objectives? How far the monetary policy has been effective to control the inflation?
4. Till 17th Contrary India was the largest GDP contributor worldwide. Give an account of reasons for disruption of the traditional Indian economy during British period.
5. Discuss the contribution being made by MSME sector to the Indian economy. Give an account of the policy measures initiated by the Central Government to meet the challenges being encountered by MSME sector.
6. State the features of changing nature of world trade? How far the ‘Make in India’ and ‘Digital India’ programmes are in tune with changing nature of world trade?
7. State the various dimensions of deterioration in the quality of employment in India. Also examine the policy implications of slowdown in women’s workforce participation rate.
MEC105, MEC 105