Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MCD-5 Solved Assignment 2023 for January 2023 and July 2023 Session
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: MCD-005
Assignment Code: MCD-005/TMA-5/2023
30th November, 2023 for January, 2023 session
30th March, 2024 for July, 2023 session
Total Marks: 75
All Three Sections – A, B and C of this assignment are compulsory.
Answer any TWO questions in 1000 words each. 2×20=40 Marks
1. What is cerebral palsy? Describe the types of cerebral palsy. List some earliest warning signs to detect the possibility of cerebral palsy.
2. Trace the historical perspective on disability. Support your answer by discussing different models of disability to illustrate the changing approach towards disability in the last century.
3. What is a behaviour difficulty? Discuss to common behaviour difficulties of children along with possible methods of helping the child overcome these.
4. Explain how can a teacher foster physical and motor development of a child with visual impairment and help the child to be mobile?
Answer any TWO questions in 500 words each. 10×2=20 Marks
5. Describe the degrees of severity of intellectual disability.
6. Briefly discuss the different emotional states through which a parent of child with disability undergoes after learning about the child’s disability?
7. Explain the WHO’s International Classification of Functioning.
8. Elaborate on the characteristics and early identification of children with multiple disabilities.
Answer any THREE questions in 150 words each. 3×5=15 Marks
9. Write a short note on the given:
a. Screening test
b. Autism spectrum disorders
c. Causes of disabilities
d. Home based intervention
e. Meaning of Early Childhood Special Education
MCD5, MCD 5