Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MCD-1 Solved Assignment 2023 for January 2023 and July 2023 Session
(Tutor Marked Assignment)
Course Code: MCD-001
Assignment Code: MCD-001/TMA-1/2023
30th September, 2023 for January, 2023 session
30th March, 2024 for July, 2023 session
Total Marks: 100
All Three Sections – A, B and C of this assignment are compulsory.
Answer the following question in 1000 words each. 15×3=45 Marks
1. What characteristics can be observed in the language development of a child between 3-6 years of age? How can the caregiver enhance the language abilities of the child during preschool years?
2. What do you understand by the term ‘attachment’? Describe the development of attachment during infancy with examples. Delineate behaviours of caregivers that help in attracting the infant’s attention and serve to maintain social interaction.
3. You have to prepare a project on conservation tasks keeping an 8-year-old child in mind. Discuss activities for any 3 conservation tasks that you would you plan for this project using the material available at home.
Answer the following question in 400 words each. 6×5=30 Marks
4. What are the benefits of mother tongue-based multilingual education?
5. Explain the use of the Theory of Multiple Intelligences in early years education.
6. How would you explain to a group of parents the importance of early years highlighting the major principles of development?
7. What is the role of peers and media in development of a child in middle childhood years?
8. Explain the relationship between the concepts of ‘zone of proximal developemnt’ and ‘scafolding’.
Answer the following question in 100-150 words each. 5×5=25 Marks
9. Briefly explain:
a. Discovery Learning
b. Telegraphic Speech
c. Operant Conditioning
MCD1, MCD 1