Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
CPI-103: Consumer Protection Issues
Course Code: CPI-103
Assignment Code: CPI-103/TMA/2023
Total Marks: 100
Answer all the questions in your own words. Each question carry 10 Marks.
1. Discuss the Redressal Mechanisms provided under the Consumer Protection Act
2. Discuss the Gist of Consumer Protection Regulations, 2005
3. Discuss in detail the procedure and formalities for making various Insurance Claims.
4. Discuss the grounds for refund of Ticket Deposit Receipt (TDR) and Refund Rules prevalent in Railways?
5. Write a note on Bureau of Indian Standards Act, 2016.
6. Discuss in brief the Consumer Protection Laws in United Kingdom and Australia
7. Discuss the case law of V. Krishna Kumar V. State of Tamil Nadu and others (Civil Appeal No.8065 of 2009) under Medical and Health Services.
8. Discuss in detail the Banking Ombudsman Scheme (1995,2002 & 2006)
9. Discuss in detail the Consumer law Judgments related to ‘Housing’.
10. Write short notes on the following:
a) Duties of Consumer
b) General framework of FSS Act, 2006
CPI103, CPI 103 ENGLISH MEDIUM