Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MPCE-21 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-021
Assignment Code: MPCE-021/ASST/TMA/2023-24
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
- Describe the assumptions and therapeutic process in solution focused brief therapy.
- Define eating disorders. Discuss the causes of eating disorders.
- Explain Cluster A personality disorders.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
- Explain the importance and process of terminating a counseling relationship.
- Differentiate between guidance, counseling and psychotherapy.
- Explain the ethical principles in counseling.
- Explain the gestalt approach in terms of its goals, techniques, role of a counselor and views of human nature.
- Explain the techniques used in cognitive behavior therapy.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
- Stages in counseling
- Transference and counter transference
- ABCDEF technique
- Ego psychology
- Difference between psychodynamic therapy and psychoanalysis
- Constructing an anxiety hierarchy
- Counselling for street children
- Children’s Rights as per UNCRC
- Myths about AIDS
MPCE21, MPCE 21