Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MPCE-11 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MPCE-011
Assignment Code: MPCE-011/ASST/TMA/2023-24
NOTE: All questions are compulsory.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each.
- Explain the psychosocial and socio-cultural causes of psychopathology.
- Describe the clinical features, causes and treatment of borderline personality disorder.
- Describe the common substances and accompanying psychiatric symptoms. Highlight the diagnostic features of substance induced mood disorder.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each.
- Provide the clinical picture of attention deficit and hyperactive disorder and discuss its causes.
- Discuss the biological and psychological factors contributing to phobic disorder.
- Explain the types of delusional disorder.
- Describe the diagnostic features of dependent personality disorder.
- Discuss the causes and treatment for paranoid personality disorder.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
- Stages of psychosexual development
- Approaches to the classification of psychopathology
- Asperger syndrome
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Classification of bipolar disorder
- Parkinson’s disease
- Characteristics of schizophrenia
- Treatment of obsessive compulsive disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
MPCE11, MPCE 11