Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MMPM-1 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
Course Code : MMPM-001
Course Title : Consumer Behaviour
Assignment Code : MMPM-001/TMA/JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 sessions is 30th April, 2024.
- It is said that “Lifestyle marketing is a process of establishing relationships between products offered in the market and targeted lifestyle groups”. Comment on the statement and analyse which VALS type best describes you and then find an advertisement in your most frequently used media that appeals to this VALS type?
- Distinguish between the instrumental learning and the classical learning approaches. Which of the two is more complete and why? Under what marketing situations would you seek to apply each and why?
- How can marketers strategically use digital opinion leaders? Illustrate with examples.
- It is often said that culture is such a pervasive and all-encompassing influence that we realize its impact when we are out of it for some period of time. Do you agree? Justify your answer on the basis of your own travel to other societies on the basis of discussion with friend who have stayed abroad for some time.
- How does the problem recognition stage vary between a low involvement and a high involvement purchases? How can the marketers benefit from these variations?
MMPM1, MMPM 1