Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MMPB-6 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL SECTOR
Course Code : MMPB – 006
Course Title : Corporate Governance in Banking and Financial Sector
Assignment Code : MMPB – 006/TMA/ JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the Coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 session is 30th April 2024.
- “The Board of Directors forms the most vital aspect of Corporate Governance.” Briefly discuss the role of the Board of Directors in governance mechanism.
- Why is Financial Reporting an important aspect of Corporate Governance? Elaborate on the contents of financial accounting which are required to be disclosed.
- Discuss the key provisions of SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations1996, which were framed with the objective to improve the performance of the mutual fund industry.
- Explain the three principles of Social Responsibility: Sustainability, Accountability, and Transparency which together comprise the central tenet of the social contract between a business and other parts of the society.
- Write short notes on the following:
Related Party Transaction
NBFCs (Non-Banking Finance Companies)
MMPB6, MMPB 6