Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MMPB-4 Solved Assignment 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
RISK MANGEMENT IN BANKS
Course Code : MMPB-004
Course Title : Risk Management in Banks
Assignment Code : MMPB-004/TMA/JULY/2023
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment to the coordinator of your study centre. Last date of submission for July 2023 session is 31st October, 2023 and for January 2024 sessions is 30th April, 2024.
- Why do risks in banks need to be regulated? Discuss the Basel III Accord and the building blocks of this Accord.
- Explain the Risk Management function in a Bank and discuss the role of the functionaries who are involved in it.
- What is the use of Credit Derivatives? What are the benefits and risks of using these Derivatives?
- Meet the Manager of the Bank of your choice and discuss the need for Asset-Liabilities Committee in a bank. Also discuss the role played by the sub –committees in the areas of credit, investment, and liabilities of a Bank.
- What is the need for reporting risk of a Bank? Discuss the principles for effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting.
MMPB4, MMB 4