Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MGPE-7 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
GANDHI AND PEACE STUDIES
Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS)
Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)
M.G.P.E-07 NON-VIOLENT MOVEMENTS AFTER GANDHI
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-007
Assignment Code: MGPE-007/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
- What do you understand by social revolution and what instrumentalities did Jawaharlal Nehru use to realise the goals of this revolution?
- Critically examine the outcomes of non-violent movements after Gandhi.
- “Non-violent struggles ensure socio-economic and ecological justice”. Justify this statement in your own words.
- “Chipko Movement is an eco-feminist movement”. Do you agree with the statement? Give reasons.
- Write briefly about the Black Civil Rights Movements in the US in the 1960s.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
- a) Water: A Fundamental Right
- b) Women and Civil Rights Movements
- a) “Total Revolution”
- b) Bhoodan Movement
- a) Tehri Bacho Andolan
- b) Thermo-Nuclear Pollution
- a) Gandhi‟s views on liquor taxation
- b) Apartheid Laws before 1948
- a) Farmers Movements after independence
- b) Anti-nuclear Campaigns
MGPE7, MGPE 7