Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
MGPE-10 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24 for July 2023 and January 2024 Session
GANDHI AND PEACE STUDIES
Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies (MAGPS)
Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS)
Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)
M.G.P.E-010 CONFLICT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION AND PEACE BUILDING
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA)
Course Code: MGPE-010
Assignment Code: MGPE-010/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Answer five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. Each questionis to be answered in about 500 words. Each question carries 20 marks.
- 1. What is the role of the State in post-conflict reconstruction and rehabilitation?
- What is the Gandhian alternative to modern civilisation? Discuss its major ingredients.
- What were the reasons behind the initiation of the “Champaran Satyagraha” campaign? How did Gandhi go about resolving the main issues therein?
- Examine the role of United Nations in strengthening the conflict-ridden societies.
- Critically examine the various methods of conflict analysis.
Write a short note on each part of the question in about 250 words:
- a) Role of World Bank and International Monetary Fund
- b) United Nations and Conflict Management
- a) Conflict Transformation
- b) India‟s place in modern world
- a) Gandhi‟s educational experiments in South Africa
- b) Social and environmental dimensions of conflict management
- a) Peace verses Justice Approach
- b) Sarvodaya and Antyodaya
- a) India‟s role in Afghan reconstruction
- b) Importance of Afghanistan for India and the region
MGPE10, MGPE 10