Note: Attempt a total of five questions. All questions carry equal marks. The word limit for 20 marks question is 500 words, for 10 marks question is 250 words and for 5 marks question it is 125 words. Attempt at least two questions from each section.
1. Define practicing anthropology. Discuss how practicing anthropology as a field developed during the 2nd World War.
2. Discuss in detail the participatory approaches in practicing anthropology.
3. Define the term disaster. Discuss the role of anthropologists in disaster management.
4. Describe in detail the methods and measurements used in design anthropometry.
5. Write short notes on any two of the following:
a) Relevance of Kinanthropometry
b) Dispute of Confidentiality
c) Market Research
6. Define Forensic Anthropology. What are the methods used in forensic anthropology in identification of a body.
7. Discuss Genetic Counseling and Genetic Screening.
8. What is the importance of multimedia in anthropology? Give a brief history of the use of multimedia in anthropology.
9. Define development. Delineate the anthropological understanding of development.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following.
b) Tourism and archaeological anthropology
c) Capacity development
There are no reviews yet.