HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
Note: There are two sections ‘A’ and ‘B’. Attempt any five questions in total and at least two questions, from each section. All questions carry equal marks. The word limit for 20 marks question is 500 words and that of 10 marks is 250 words.
1. Explain basic principles of growth.
2. Discuss the role of Hawthrone effect in longitudinal studies.
3. Briefly discuss the levels of body composition.
4. What are the factors affecting growth? Discuss.
5. Define and differentiate between any two of the following:
a) Distance curve and Velocity curve
b) Longitudinal method and Mixed longitudinal method of studying growth
c) Skeletal age and Dental age
6. Describe some ways to slow down ageing process.
7. What do you understand by undernutrition and overnutrition? Explain.
8. Describe in brief the methods used for assessing nutritional status.
9. Discuss in brief the purpose and use of somatotyping.
10. Write short notes on any two of the following:
a) Environmental factors affecting growth
b) Concept of Balanced Diet
c) Secular Trend
MANE2, MANE 2 ENGLISH M,EDIUM
There are no reviews yet.