Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
HISTORY OF INDIA FROM 1206-1707
(TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT)
Course code: BHIC-133
Assignment Code: BHIC-133/ASST/TMA/2023-24
Note: There are three Sections in the Assignment. You have to answer all questions in the Sections.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
- Who were zamindars? Discuss their rights and perquisites.
- Discuss personnel of trade and commercial practices under the Mughals.
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
- How was the Portuguese trade in India was financed?
- Give a brief account of the sufi orders in India during the Sultanate period.
- Briefly discuss the common characteristic features associated with monotheistic movements.
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
- Alauddin Khalji’s market control measures
- Bairam Khan’s Regency
- English East India Company
- Military Technology
- Quranic Calligraphy
BHIC132, BHIC 132 NGLISH MEDIUM