Follow us on Google News - IGNOU SERVICE
BCOE-143 Solved Assignment English Medium 2023-24
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
CHOICE BASED CREDIT SYSTEM
Valid from 1st July 2023 to 30th June 2024
FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT
COURSE CODE : BCOE – 143
COURSE TITLE : FUNDAMENTALS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
ASSIGNMENT CODE : BCOE – 143/TMA/2023-24
COVERAGE : ALL BLOCKS
Maximum Marks: 100
Note: Attempt all the questions.
Section – A
- Explain different sources of short-term finance available to the organization.
- Explain the characteristics of financial management. Describe the role of financial management.
- What do you understand by cost of capital? Explain the methods for calculating cost of capital.
- State the meaning of dividend policy. Also explain the M & M model of dividend decision.
- Discuss the procedure for cash flow estimation with suitable examples.
Section – B
- What is optimal capital structure? Explain.
- State the advantages and disadvantages of pay-back period method.
- What are the different stages of operating cycle?
- Explain Baumol’s model of cash management.
- Explain the various types of bonds.
Section – C
- Write short notes on:
- a) ABC inventory management
- b) Valuation of equity shares
- Distinguish between:
- a) Operating leverage and financial leverage
- b) Ordering cost and carrying cost
BCOE143, BCOE 143